Latest Admission in Frontier Medical College, Abbottabad MBBS & BDS Abbottabad 2017.
Admission in Frontier Medical College open for one times in each year and that would be when the students are free from inter annual exam. Students who want to get degree from a well reputed Medical College then do consider Admission in FMC, Abbottabad. The Frontier Medical College stands in the top list Medical and dental colleges of the Pakistan. Frontier Medical College is recognised by the PMDC and also recognised by the Govt. of Pakistan.
Applications are invited from boys and girls from all cities of Pakistan and abroad for admission in MBBS (5-Year) anf BDS (4-Year) Programs:
Courses & Programs offered in FMC :
Frontier Medical and Dental College currently offers the following programs:
|Masters Program:||Bachelors Program:|
|MBBS||BDS (Bachelor in Dental Science)|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS and BDS :
Applicants for admission to MBBS and BDS must have passed:
- F.Sc. Pre-Medical from a Board of Intermediate in Pakistan in 1st Division securing with at least 60 % marks.
Or any examination of a foreign university or college / school which in scope and standard is found equivalent to F.Sc. Pre-Medical examination of Pakistan, such as:
The British GCE A-Level
- The US / Canadian High School examinations SAT-II or MCAT
- Higher Secondary School exam of the Middle East
- Baccalaureate examination
Important Admission Date for MBBS & BDS :
Last Date of Form Submission November 2017
- After the last date no application will be entertained.
How to Apply : The completed application form with a pay bank draft of Rs.1,000 from within Pakistan and USD $100 from foreign and overseas applicants in the name of Frontier Medical college.
Required Documents with the admission Form :
Fully completed admission form should be received to the management of the FM&DC with the attested photo copies of the documents listed here.
- Intermediate result card. The result awaited students can also apply on the basis of 1st Year result.
- Secondry School Certificate
- National ID Card or the B Form of the Applicant.
- Character certificate from the last educational institution.
Invitation for Entry Test and Interview :
Candidates are selected for Admission on Merit which will be based on the Entry Test marks, F.Sc. marks, SSC marks and Aptitude Interview marks.
After scrutinizing all applications, Applicants found suitable are informed through letters the date, time and venue of the Entry Test.
FMC Entry test:
- The Entry Test is an objective type of exam in the form of MCQ based on the standard of F.Sc. Pre-Medical in the Subjects of English, Biology, Chemistry & Physics.
- It is a requirement of PM&DC that all candidates applying for admission in MBBS or BDS are to appear in the provincial govt’s Entry Test in the province of their domicile and they have to submit a copy of the result to the college.
- In case of those students in whose province Entry Test is not held their Entry Test will be taken by the college.
- After the Entry Test, based on merit the top 120 candidates are invited for Aptitude Interview by the Selection Committee of the college.
- The date, time and venue of the Aptitude Interview will be communicated individually to the candidates.
|Frontier Medical College (FMC) Admission Advertisement 2017|
FMC Fee Structure :
|Fee Structure for MBBS Program|
|In addition to application form a requirement draft of Rs. 1000 from Pakistan and USD $100 from International and Abroad as application refinement fee must be routed. The demand draft can be created form each bank on the identify of FMC Abbottabad.|
|Tuition Fee :||Rs. 300,000|
|Administration and Academic Charges Fee :||Rs. 30,000|
|Student Activities & Other Miscellaneous Charges :||Rs. 30,000|
|Admission Fee (one time pay) :||Rs. 60,000|
|Registration Fee (one time pay) :||Rs. 10,000|
|Hostel, Boarding and Lodging Fee :||Rs. 1,45,000|
|Caution Money :||Rs. 35,000|
|Total Fee for Regular :||Rs. 735,000|
|Total Fee for Overseas Students :||Rs. 8,85,000|
- Teaching Hospital
- Science Labs
About College :
- Nick Name: FMC
- Established: 10th April 1995
- Type: Private
- Motto: Excellence and Innovation.
Frontier Medical and Dental College is a premier national institution that has won global acclaim within a short span of time. Get strong recontamination from PM&DC & other organization as well. Its main academic campus is located in a hilly station of Abbottabad in a clean, quiet and beautiful environment. FMDC has approximately 700 student’s in the MBBS & BDS programs. Total area of FMC Abbottabad is about two hundreds kanals. It houses attractive modern lecture theaters, dissecting halls and laboratories for various basic topics such as Pathology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, and Histology. The Radiology includes X-Ray Machines, CT-Scan Mammography, Ultra-sound colored dopler and Fluoroscopy. The FMC has a very impressive Anatomy Museum Pathology Museum, Forensic Medicine & Community Medicine Museum which are the best in the Pakistan. This building also houses various dental laboratories including Phantom main laboratory, Prosthetic laboratory, Dental material laboratory & OPG. The clinical dentistry section of FMC has the best facilities available anywhere.
A new Phase 2-B Block with an area of 55000 square ft. has been added. This Building will accommodate Dental Clinics, Dental Operation Theaters, Lecture Theaters for students, Library, Information Technology Department, Pathology Museum, Chemical Pathology Laboratory and offices for the teaching staff. A full-fledged faculty in basic and Clinical Departments is in position. Some high tech costly equipment including CT-Scan, Monitors, Ventilators, Ortho-scope, Multi-media, Digital Camera, Operating Microscope and Dental Units have been procured for GTTH, Dental Section and Pathology department of FMC Abbottabad. Similarly Thumb Printing equipment and Video Cameras have been installed in the lecture halls. These lecture halls have been connected through networking with the central FMC Information Department. These agreements were made to improve and monitor students attendance. Hihgly qualified teachers, including Ph-D professors have been included in the college Faculty.
Salient features of Frontier Medical & Dental College Abbottabad are:
- Recognized By Ministry of Health, Government of Pakistan.
- Recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
- Affiliated to Bahria University, Islamabad.
- In collaboration with the Government of KPK.
- Included in the “World Health Orgnization” List of Recognized Medical College
- Included in International Medical Education Directory (IMED), USA.
- Recognized by General Medical Council (GMC), UK.
- Recognized by Education Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates, USA.
- Recognized for USMLE & PLAB Test.
- In collaboration with Xinjiang University Urumqi, China.
- Its own 300 beds state of the art teaching hospital at the campus.
Contact Details :
- Address: Frontier Medical & Dental College,
Abbottabad 22010, KPK, Pakistan.
- For more information please call:
- UAN: +92-111-111-362
- Phone: 0092-992-382631
- Fax: 0992-381028
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.fmc.edu.pk