Here we provide latest news about Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore (AIMC). You can see the list of degrees & Courses that provided by Allama Iqbal Medical College for Admission 2017.
The table below will show you the Allama Iqbal Medical College Admissions 2017 criteria and on the basis of which students can apply for their degree at College, Date of Admission Notification 2017 is also posted on this page Allama Iqbal Medical College Admission ads 2017 also uploaded here & students can download ads about the Admission 2017.
Scrolls down this page and read the all instructions about Allama Iqbal Medical College Admission.
Important 2017 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS :
Entry Test conducted on 30th August
Get Admission booklet with admission form on payment of Rs 500/-
Admission start from 1st August
Last Date of Form Submission 08 August
Admit Cards issue from 10 August to 15 August
Registration for Hafiz Quran 10 Sep to 16 Sep
Hafiz Quran Test 17 Sep to 22 Sep
Date of Prospectus and Admission Form from 1st Oct, to 10 Oct,
Last Date of Form Submission for Open Merit and others 1st Oct, to 10 Oct,
Medical Board of special applicants 12 Oct,
Display of 1st Merit List MBBS 30 Oct,
Beginning of Classes 16 Nov,
First Merit list for BDS 10 Dec,
Beginning of Classes in dental Colleges 21 Dec,
- All students who want to take admission in Allama Iqbal Medical College should be completed in the previous FS.c Medical.
- Applicants must have gotten at least 60% marks in the annual examination.
- Candidates must also have a clear entrance test MCAT taken by University of Health Sciences
- Matriculation – 10%
- Intermediate Pre Medical – 50%
- Entry Test marks – 40%
Allama Iqbal Medical College offers following Programs :
There are four main under-graduate Programs offered at Allama Iqbal Medical College under University of Health Sciences.
- MBBS – School of Medicine provide Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- BS.c – School of Nursing provide Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BS.c School of Physiotherapy provide Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- MS.c – Master of Science
- MD – Doctor of Medicine
- MS – Master of Surgery
Facilities : These facilities are available at College:
- Transportation, Hostel (Male and Female)
- PEEF Scholarships
- HEC Need Based Scholarships.
- Teaching Hospital
- Lecture Halls
- Computer Labs
- Science Labs
- Clinical Laboratories
- Book Shop
About College :
- Nick Name : AIMC
- Established : 02 May, 1975
- Type : Public
- Motto : “Dignity in Service”
Convocations are the indexes of any academics institution subsequently these repeat the focal points of college management. Placing of 10th Convocation of Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore is the commanding impulse and shrewdness of Prof. Javed Akram, Principal AIMC & Jinnah Hospital who made the ambition come true.
Convocation is repeatedly a substantial motorola milestone phone in the progression history of any educational institution. Not lone it offers an event of joy and desire; it also marks a point in time of concept and storing to indicate upon our operation to plan for upcoming. While commending the unique graduates, we wish to explain them of their meaning and also professional duties in the time to come.
Basic science department:
- Community medicine
- Forensic medicine
Medicine & Allied Departments:
- General medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Pulmonology (Chest medicine)
Surgery & allied departments:
- Cardiac surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatric surgery
Contact Details :
- Address of Allama Iqbal Medical College : Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani Road,
Lahore, 54550, Pakistan.
- Phone : Information’s : +92-42-9231443
Principal Office : +92-42-9231441
- Fax : +92-42-9231400 – 23
- E-Mail : email@example.com
- Official Website : www.aimc.edu.pk
Stay in touch with us for latest news about Allama Iqbal Medial College. Our primary object is to help the students in solving their study and Exam related problems.
If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to contact us.